Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Day 365! (or is it Day 366?)



It's been one year exactly since I started this blog. As you can see I stopped posting regularly long ago, but this blog has been on my mind.

How was this year? I've been living my dream - started the Life Alchemy School (showing others how to live their fullest life). I've been raising my family - Ali just started using the potty. This may sound mundane, but it's very exciting. Teo has been acting up a storm - he has an agent and a manager. He recently starred in a short film and has tons of auditions for other projects (big and small). India is growing up - new boyfriend, thinking about college, no time for parents, etc. I've been falling more and more in love with my husband - the world's most amazing partner (at least for me). We moved to a new house. We did some travelling (domestic travel only, but still good). I published a book: The Inner Game. I had many, many parties. I let people know that I loved them.

I wish I had done more traveling abroad, spent more time with friends (and less time in front of the tv or computer), and had taken more time to have more fun in each moment. All in all, I think the project was a success. What do I want for next year?

-complete a triathlon (compete in my 10th Anniversary of the LA Tri or finish a Half Ironman)
-start a PhD in Psychology program (and/or do the hypnotherapy certification)
-have 100+ clients/students: helping them all connect to their most golden and amazing life
-travel to Machu Picchu
- start painting again/have gallery exhibition
-publish my book Right Brain Guide for Left Brain Professionals
-create Mojo Coach show
-make sure the people in my life know how loved and appreciated they are
-have 7-figure year in my business
-be in gratitude and joy every single day

I am grateful for you dear reader. Thanks for being on this ride with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment