Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 49 – 8.1.10 - Agape and Calder's B-Day Party


Today I went to Agape. I almost didn't go because I spent so much time there yesterday. I felt compelled to go. And for good reason... Mark Victor Hansen was there and giving away free Chicken Soup for the Soul books. I waited in line to see him and remind him that he's going to write a book with me. :) I didn't get to see him, but I made a new friend and I got a free book. When I got home I e-mailed to let him know that I'd seen him and ask him again to write the book with me. I'm so cheeky! I love it. :)

Afterwards, I went to Calder's and Stella's 2nd birthday party. Brooke always has very aesthetically pleasing birthday parties. I was inspired. Check out these adorable cupcakes!

Cutest cupcakes ever

The birthday boy and girl

Aliza sporting her new sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment