Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 51 – 8.3.10

Eleonore came over and we worked on our reality show. Later I had some phone meetings and then my mastermind group.

It was Day 7 of the Master Cleanse and I phased out today. I made the most delicious vegetable soup I'd ever had. The great thing about the Master Cleanse is that you can so appreciate the flavors of food when you're finished. Actually the soup had my whole body tingling with the sensations from the vegetables. I was practically high from the experience. It was funny.

I also committed to a 30 day blogging challenge - I'm going to blog every day. And it's not even for this blog (where I've already committed to writing daily). It's for my Equilawbrium blog. Don't I have enough on my plate? What's with me? Seriously, what's with me? I'm pathologically busy sometimes! I can't help it. I love what I'm doing. And I only have 314 days left.

No comments:

Post a Comment