Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 10 - 6.23.10 - Visitors & Gazebo

I spent the morning and early afternoon with my friend Pam and her daughter Maddie. Ali and Maddie played and Pam and I caught up. As a solo entrepreneur who works from home, I find it hard to turn off work mode. In honor of this challenge, I didn't allow myself to feel rushed and I focused on being very present for Pam. Our time together felt so special because of it.

In other news, we got an outdoor tent/gazebo. I've been desiring one pretty much since I bought this house 5 years ago. I'm not sure why it took so long to get one. I always thought they were very expensive or onerous. We got a new one for $120 on Craigslist and it was super easy to set up. Yeah! I love it and can now cross one other item off my desire list. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment