Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 12 – 6.25.10 - Book Idea & Speaking

I was inspired today to write a book of stories about positive birth experiences. I want to write it with my friend Justine, a pregnancy/mama coach. I talked with her today. She's definitely on board, and I feel like it will be a very special and important book in the world. I'm so excited! (If any of you reading this have had a positive natural birth experience please do let me know! Maybe your story can be included in our book. :))

Today was a quiet day focused on work. I e-mailed folks about private sessions/speaking. Nothing has come of it... yet, but I did it despite the fact that I was a bit nervous. This year I'm putting myself out there to share my skills and talents with the world. I can't make them take it, but I am putting myself out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment