Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 4 - 6.17.10

This afternoon/evening I attended a flash mob at the California Women's Law Center. I had a lot of fun learning the dance and hanging out with other flash mobbers. I spoke with a couple of women at the event – a few from Kaiser Permanente (didn't mention that I'd almost died there. Why bother?). I also spoke with a Gibson Dunn summer associate from Columbia Law School and a current Morrison & Foerster associate. How interesting that these are the two attorneys that I attracted! I think this was a good 365 Day – networking to get my financial house in order and following my flash mob passion.

Here is a video of that flash mob. You only see a couple very brief flashes of me in this, but you should check out the dance. It was so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment