Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 15 – 6.28.10 - Moth Storytelling Slam

Tonight I went to the Moth Storytelling Slam. I was trying to prepare a story to share at the Slam, but in the end didn't put my name in to tell it. I was trying, but couldn't get my story down to the required 5 minutes. As I was driving home I wondered if that was the right attitude for this Last Year Project. I might have been able to shorten it, but I didn't even try. I think if I truly had only 350 days left to live, I would have said "what the hell" and gone up there. Oh well, I am still going to give myself props for pulling on my Manolo Blahniks and going out by myself to meet the girls and trying something new.

Curious to find out more? Check out this LA Times Article about the Moth here.


No comments:

Post a Comment