Thursday, July 29, 2010

Day 42 – 7.25.10 - Farmer's Market

A new Farmer's Market opened up down the street from our house. We went to check it out today. Peter had been there once before, but it was my first time. It was really great. Today was Salsa Sunday. They had two types of salsa lessons: salsa dancing and salsa making. It's a small market, but it's really adorable. I was thrilled to go and support my local farmers and artisans.

When we got home my beloved brother Chris was in our back yard painting our adirondack chairs. He's having his 40th birthday party at our house next month. It's a White Party theme -- everyone is going to be dressed in white and he wanted the furnishings in white too. He asked if he could paint our chairs. They were rather beat up with fading/flaking red paint. I was more than happy to say yes. He's happy about the theme and I'm thrilled to have my chairs looking pretty and pristine again.


Went to the Farmer's Market – enjoyed salsa lessons. Chris came over to paint chairs. Yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment