Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 31 – 7.14.10 - Hammer Museum

It's been one month since I began the Last Year Project. Have things shifted? I notice that I'm trying to be more thoughtful. For example, I'm making sure now that I put the shopping cart back in the designated space, I don't just leave it anywhere in the parking lot. I'm being more loving. I'm cleaning more around the house even if it's “more than my fair share.”

Tonight Peter and I had a date. We went to the Hammer Museum, checked out an exhibition, and watched Riding Giants – a movie about big wave surfers. It was really nice to have that quality time together. We both work from home so we spend a lot of time together, but this was very quality and all about us.

Peter at the exhibit

Funny statue at the Hammer

Peter and I in the theater pre-movie



No comments:

Post a Comment