Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 23 – 7.6.10 - In the Heights

Today I had a fun lunch with Ariane, my favorite local gypsy, at the most kawaii cafe this side of Japan -- the Royal-T Cafe.

This evening I went with my sister (she'd won tickets from a local radio station and took me as her date) to see In the Heights at the Pantages Theater. The show was amazing and afterwards we got to go backstage and meet some of the cast. Unfortunately, Lin-Manuel Miranda, the creator and lead actor, was out sick that night. However, his understudy was absolutely fantastic and I loved the show. I hope to go back when Miranda is there so I can compare.

Here we are with Joseph Morales, the Usnavi understudy. He was awesome and he's such a cutie!
Here we are with Shaun Taylor-Corbett who plays Sonny. Also awesome and also a cutie!


No comments:

Post a Comment