Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 36 – 7.19.10 - The Hike

I woke up this morning around 9 a.m. this morning and cuddled with my hubby. Aliza woke up around this time so I brought her into bed with us and we all cuddled for a little while before having breakfast.


I really wanted to go for a hike, so we decided to hike in Kenneth Hahn Park. I carried Ali in the Ergo and we took Marley along too. We hiked for a little over an hour -- it started getting hot and we were all starving. As I was hiking around meadows and through a hummingbird gardens, I felt so lucky for my life. I work from home at my schedule, and I love what I do. My hubby also mostly works from home at his schedule, and he loves what he does. Two days a week Ali is in day care, but the other days she is here with us and we play most of the day. It's easy to focus on what's not working as well as you'd like in your life, but I made a point to notice today about how much is going right. Sometimes I have to pinch myself to believe that I have actually created this life. I am savoring this year, but I dearly hope it's not my last.

No comments:

Post a Comment