Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 34 – 7.17.10 - Chinatown and Date Night

Ali and I in LA's Chinatown

My sister, Aliza, and I went to Chinatown today. I wanted to get goodies for packages to send to the Life Alchemists - the members of my Life Alchemy workshop. I hadn't been to Chinatown in years and had forgotten how cute it was. Actually, I'm not sure I'd even been to this really cute section of Chinatown. We had a really great, though too short time checking out the shops and exploring the hood.

Later Peter and I had a date night -- two in one week! This is a post-Ali record for us. My angel of a sister watched Aliza, and Peter and I headed to a housewarming party in Silver Lake. He hung out until about 10:30 and then caught a late romantic dinner at Home Restaurant in Los Feliz. The evening made me rather feliz. The food was delicious, spending quality time with my husband was awesome, and the yummy, but dangerous Hazelnut Latte Martini definitely got me giddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment