Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 11 - 6.24.10 - Wedding Anniversary

Today was my 3rd wedding anniversary (Spanish Edition). In other words, it was the 3rd anniversary of our wedding reception in Spain (as opposed to our civil ceremony in Los Angeles). I started the day having coffee with my new friend Nina. I am definitely energized by my time with her and treasure her friendship – it's important to have friends like her who take you higher. Afterwards, I went to the beach with Peter, Teo, and India. Ali was in day care. Again, I tried to focus on being present -- enjoying the feel of the sun's rays, the ocean breeze, the soft sand under my body. It was wonderful. It felt so decadent to simply lie on a towel and read a book during the middle of the day on a Thursday afternoon. Being self-employed certainly has its privileges!

Peter & I at lunch

No comments:

Post a Comment