Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 29 – 7.12.10 - Organized Closet

This may not seem like a big deal to most, but I organized my closet today. For me this is a HUGE deal. I moved into this house a year ago and pretty much since day 1, my closet has been a scene of chaos and mayhem. I was extremely embarrassed by the state of my closet, knew how horrible the feng shui was, and yet could not muster up the wherewithal to get it done... until today. Yeah! The stupid thing is that it didn't even take that long. I probably spent about one hour and now my closet is an organized, tidy, and color-coordinated marvel. I used to keep my closet door firmly shut. Now it's wide open so I can keep appreciating my handiwork. Aaaahhhh! So nice!

Here is my closet. This may not look like a closet one would find in a magazine, but believe me this is a HUGE improvement over what it was before. I probably should have taken a "before" shot, but it's probably better that disaster zone is never seen or heard from again.

No comments:

Post a Comment