Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 28 - 7.11.10 - World Cup Finals and Other News

I went to Agape this morning. Rev. Michael Beckwith's sermon was about the courage to emerge and dealing with chaos. It felt very apropos to me today. My life has seemed somewhat chaotic this week. It hasn't bee the subject of my posts, but believe me it has. Per Rev. Michael, this just means that something big is happening in my life and the old structures are falling away. I can see that. This Project feels like it's creating tectonic shifting for me. It's all good. I'm embracing the chaos.

In other news, I watched the World Cup finals. Spain beat Netherlands. My parents live in Spain and they were THRILLED! I skyped with the folks after the game. My mother was kinda drunk (hee hee... funny because it's rare) and all I could hear were horns blasting in the background. I think the whole country was drunk with pride.

Afterwards I went to celebrate Ariane's birthday at Venice Beach Wines. I caught up with some of her friends who I hadn't seen in a long time, drank some amazing wine, and enjoyed some yummy cheese. I got to go solo, so it was a nice grown-up afternoon outing.


No comments:

Post a Comment